Partition WizardWindows PC and Server Disk Partition Management Software
- You can explore partitions to ensure that it is the one you want to modify. You can do this by using the Explore Partition function. There are three ways to initiate this function:
- 1. Select the desired partition, click Explore Partition under Partitions Operations in the Action Panel.
- 2. Select the desired partition, click Partitions in the top menu, then click Explore.
- 3. Double click the partition you want to check in the Partition list.
- Partition Explorer will show the size of the files, revise time, create time and file trees. The present edition of Partition Wizard only support the exploration of FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
- Watch how to use Partition Wizard to explore partition.